Applauce AS, headquartered in Gamle Vormedalsveg 42, 5545 Vormedal, Norway gives rights to the Applauce Program, if the following agreements, terms and conditions set forth below as followed.
Payment and Subscription
Your have access to and use, Applauce booking program if the subscriber has paid the fee and confirmed the license agreement and the payment of support has been paid.
Subscriber confirms that the customer has received and read Applauce license agreement, and agrees that the subscription is binding and is automatically extended with new subscription for a period of thirty six months, unless the agreement is terminated or cancelled pursuant to the violation of the terms. Cancellation must be made in writing two months notice to both parties.
Terms and Conditions
1. All material displayed on the Applauce Web pages are protected by copyright and are owned and controlled by Applauce AS. The website is only intended as to promote, demonstrate and conclude agreements on purchase and use of the program.
2. Only customers who have subscribed the program has usage rights to the number of users the customer has agreed. You agree that you will not disclose your password to anyone, and will not seek such information from other users.
3. Although Applauce AS strives to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the page, they have no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information on the website and accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear. In the event that mistakes occur, we ask please that we are informed so that the error can be corrected.
4. To provide the best possible service it is occasionally necessary to expand / replace equipment, upgrade software, etc.
In this respect it may be necessary to interrupt access to the system temporarily.
This will be announced in each case.
Applauce AS is not liable for such disruptions, provided they are notified in advance.
5. Applauce AS guarantees no price increases without notice made on the modules that exist at the subscription contract, beyond increases corresponding to the increase in net price index. The subscription price may be adjusted corresponding increase in net price index.
6. Applauce AS may change or discontinue any aspect of the program at any time, including the availability of the program's feature, database or content. Applauce AS may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire site, without notice or liability. Only in the case of changes or liquidations may restricted use of the program you are entitled to compensation. The compensation may not exceed ¼ of the subscription fee. You have no right to damages or rescission of the agreement in the event of inadequate performance from Applauce for reasons of force majeure
7. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this agreement to a third party without the written consent of Applauce AS . On the other hand, Applauce AS right to assign all its rights and obligations to a third party without your consent in the event of a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization, or a transfer or sale of all or a substantial portion of its assets.
8. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway without regard to conflicts of laws provisions.
9. Applauce AS reserves the right in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this agreement at any time if changes are necessary to continue the business to Applauce AS in a financially responsible manner, or laws or regulations make it current. Notification of changes to this agreement will be sent by mail at least 14 days before the changes take place. If you have any objections to the changes you want to send us an email about your objections to Applauce AS within 14 days. If you have not done so, you have consented to the changes and are therefore bound by them.
10. Applauce users have access to a database that contains following information. Name of the company, name off booker, street address, postal code, city, locations, country, phone number, mobile number for booker, e-mail address, URL address, week number when concerts used to be held, what kind of music the promoter tend to promote and the capacity of the venue.
Applauce users intentions is to provide organizers with information on what artists are available at all times. Applauce and their users will not be able to provide this informations or sell the informations to other persons or company. It is strictly used for Applauce users.
We have used the legal basis, cf. Lawfulness of processing Article 6 paragraph 1 F.
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data
As well as the Lawfulness of processing Article 13 paragraph 1 C and D C.) the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing D.) where the processing is based on point f of Article 6 1, the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read the terms and conditions stated above and that you accept them. You agree that your access to and use of the Applauce program is expressly conditioned upon compliance with the above terms and conditions of use.